Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mondays

With anything in life I think we have those good and bad days, some days are more difficult than others and yet some are really good. I look forward to those really good days. Every day is a new day, with each new day it seems like there is something about home I miss more than usual.

Today I am missing my little red headed buddy, Brady!!! Monday was my favorite day of the week because that was my day to spend with the little guy, oh how I cherish those times. I never knew it was possible to love someone that much, I really do feel sorry for my own kids (if I ever have them) because hands down Brady is my favorite. Things I miss about the nephew: going feed the ducks, racing (he always beats me), playing in the tubes, hide and seek, bake (he loves to make a mess), tickling and hearing that adorable laugh, getting coffee (the baristas at Starbucks know his drink), reading, singing Brady’s song (which by the way I can hardly ever sing, hear, etc. anymore without tears), playing cars, watching Nemo, going to the zoo, seeing him at church on Saturday night, sleep overs/camp outs at Lolli and Pops’ house and so much more!!! Yes I Mondays make me miss the toot but I am so thankful for the memory making times we have had up to this point.

0 comments: